* I sewed up a personal best 150 projects (which included everything from simple tank tops to evening wear).
* I used up 282 m (308 yd) of fabric, which is also an achievement for me.
* I won the Timmel 2007 SWAP contest. I still can't believe I took the prize on this one because there were 30 other amazing entries.
* I won the Timmel 2007 Summer Contest. Again, all the entries were fabulous and I was so honoured to be chosen.
* I designed a full fall/winter wardrobe SWAP (all three phases). Of the 28 garments in this wardrobe, I have completed 17 and two are in progress.
* I also designed and completed a black/brown/cream fall/winter wardrobe SWAP (phase one). I will be posting about this soon.
* I improved my sewing skills, mainly due to reading everything I can get my hands on and by using so many vintage patterns (these patterns are a wealth of sewing info).
* I purchased a new sewing/embroidery machine.
* I purchased a serger (my first).
Not a bad year, if I say so myself! But, although I feel it is important to look to the past for knowledge and inspiration, I don't believe in dwelling on what has already been. So, I am looking forward to a productive 2008, full of challenges and learning opportunities. I also look forward to deepening friendships with the many wonderful people I have met through Stitcher's Guild and this blog.
Look out 2008...here I come!