10 June 2009

Thank you!

Emily Kate bestowed upon me the "One Lovely Blog Award." I am flattered as all get out, especially after reading all the nice things she had to say about me. So, a super big hug goes out to her!

I'm still recovering from my latest allergy attack, which turned into a nasty cold. Hopefully, I will be feeling good enough to sew (and post about it) in a few days time.

Not to mention, it's almost the end of the school year, so I am wrapping up the lessons and getting together the exams. Soon I will be free...free I tells ya!

5 comments:

angie.a said...

FREE at last!! Today's my last day!! woooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. x

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon! I need to do some mending....I'm such a procrastinator :(

Danielle said...

Hang in there!! The end of the year can be so stressful but then comes summer vacay!! :)

Tany said...

Congratulations (hope you're feeling better already)