29 May 2010

Make a Run for the Border

Like Carolyn, I have always loved a good border print fabric.  So when I see them, I tend to snatch them up with wild abandon, 'cause ya just never know when they'll stop making fabric.  Hey, don't laugh, it could happen.  Then you'll be wishing that you had hoarded like me.  Just sayin'.

So, when Fabric Mart sent out a sale notice, I decided to partake:



What?  So you noticed that they aren't all border prints, eh?  Yeah well....sheepishly trails off....

I see some fabulous sundresses in my future.

8 comments:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Okay I see we are still fabric soul sistahs because I bought three of the same ones...yes, I got the black/white silk ikat too. The blue floral border print wasn't bought because its similar to something in the collection already!

Ann Made Studio said...

Very pretty prints!

Katie said...

I love the blue floral print on the bottom left - that would make a beautiful sundress. I looked on the fabric mart site, but I couldn't find it :( Can't wait to see what you make with it!

Branka said...

I love love LOVE the last white floral! Omg imagine a white summer dress.. can't wait to see what you make!

Gail said...

I tried to buy border prints in Australia this summer from my usual haunts and was told that the designers were 'holding them back'. I buy from places that sell left overs etc. Love all your choices.

Faye Lewis said...

Very lovely collection.

Becky said...

Good choices!

Unknown said...

What beautiful fabrics! Now I'm going to have to check out Fabric Mart - those border prints are calling my name.